9 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Hello Everyone!


Welcome to my cooking blog! After starting my blog in Turkish, I wanted to write all of my recipes in English to reach more people and more friends. My happy kitchen is mainly Mediterranean, with touches of British cooking and baking that I learn from my mother-in-law. This is a happy recipe blog, so please feel free to post any comments and ideas, your input is important for me. In this blog, I not only write the recipes of my own, at the same time I share food that I tried, tasted and liked. I post recipes from my friends' and family members' specials, as well as well-known, traditional tastes.
I realized that posts about baking are more popular, they bring more followers, more likes and comments. However, I am still willing to share my cooking and roasting and any other recipes for those who are interested in healthy food or Mediterranean cuisine. 
Since this is a new beginning, in my first picture I want to share my latest baking shopping! A nice hug to everyone who stopped to read my short note and are willing to follow my posts. Bon apetite!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder