27 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba

Quick Cake With Apples


I was looking for the easiest cake recipe because today I was feeling a bit lazy, but at the same time I wanted to have a cake ready at home. I found this old recipe in one of my recipe notebooks that I have been keeping for years. It was perfect, I had two apples in the fridge that have seen better days. With some cinnamon and a little bit of butter, the kitchen smells amazing -only in 15 minutes! So, here goes the recipe.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1,5 cups of white sugar
1 cup of milk
1 heap tablespoon of butter
2 apples
1 heap teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup of raisins
3 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda

How to:
1. Beat the eggs well and add the sugar and combine until fluffy.
2. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan, add the grated apples, raisins and cinnamon, stir for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and let it cool down.
3. Go back to your eggs and this time add the flour, baking soda and milk, then mix with a spatula. You can also continue with your mixer but the batter is pretty thick, so it is better to do it by hand.
4. Take the apple sauce/mixture and add to your cake batter. Grease a ring cake tin and pour the cake mixture in. Bake in the preheated 175 degrees (Celsius) oven for 40-45 minutes. Bon apetite!  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder